A Market Analysis is just that. An overview of the market and market trends that leaves no mistake as to what price your home should be listed at.
We have always laughed at the idea that some agents provide you with information on 10 properties and expect that an analysis of that scope would suffice. IT DOESN’T.
A True Market Analysis includes:
- active properies (your competition)
- pending properties (trending prices)
- sold properties (historical data)
- Enough data where even YOU don’t have to guess at the price, and after your review of the data included, the Realtor doesn’t have to even tell you a range. Anything short of that is just fluff. Thedata should not be overwhelming, just informative.
- Market Analyses should and will be performed as often as needed when your home is on the market. Check out this blog post to find out why.
We are happy to provide you with a No Obligation, No Pressure TRUE Market Analysis.